For many people, their superannuation is an important source of retirement income. Even though retirement may seem a long way off, it’s important to take control of your superannuation now to help you achieve the retirement lifestyle you desire.
Does this sound like you?
You have one, or possibly several, superannuation accounts but you’re not sure how much super you have, what fees you’re paying, what you should invest in, or how to contribute. You know that it’s important to ‘sort out’ your super, but it seems so complicated; you don’t know where to start!
We can review your existing superannuation arrangements to determine your current situation, and advise you in ways to optimise your superannuation today to set you up for a better tomorrow, including:
- Finding a superannuation fund suitable for your needs
- Investing your superannuation in a manner that suits your investment timeframe and appetite for risk
- Consolidating your superannuation for ease of management and fewer fees
- Determining how much superannuation you’ll need to meet your retirement lifestyle goals
- Consider strategies to boost your balance such as salary sacrifice, government co-contribution and spouse contributions