Does this sound like you?
Preparing for Retirement
You are now earning good money, you have paid all your debts off, the kids are off your hands (finally!) and you are now realising that retirement age that once seemed a long way off all of a sudden is nearing.
You begin to get that sick feeling in the stomach… and start asking yourself the big questions like
- Will I have enough to retire on?
- What will my retirement look like? Will it be struggle street or comfortable?
- Will my money last for as long as I do?
- What do I need to do now to get it on track?
Don’t panic. Help is at hand…
We have been working closely with clients in retirement for many years and have seen the factors that contribute to a successful retirement.
- Planning ahead (Plan for rather than fall into retirement)
- Considering how time will be spent- what fills the void of work
- Being realistic ( extra time on your hands often means extra costs)
- Look at family history and the fact that we are all living longer
- Cover the unexpected –what if something happens to your parents, your children, what financial impact might this have on your retirement plan.
We specialise in providing innovative, tax effective transition to retirement strategies that can make a powerful difference to your end retirement benefit. This can be the difference between a modest and a comfortable retirement.
It is never too late to start planning, but time is of the essence, so don’t delay, contact us today to see how we can assist you.