Preserving wealth is equally as important as building wealth. The 3 biggest risks in life are loss of income due to sickness, injury or death. Your ability to earn income is your single greatest asset. The sudden loss of this income can have a devastating effect on the lives of you, your immediate family and your extended family.
Does this sound like you?
I have some personal insurance cover but I really don’t know or understand what I am covered for, how much I am paying and whether it is the best available option for me…
- We offer a no cost, no obligation review of your existing personal insurances to see if they still suit your needs;
- We advise you in plain language of the financial risks you, your family and your business face and how these can be transferred;
- We advise what you are covered for, who would receive the proceeds of a claim and consider the effects of taxation on the proceeds.
- We find the most appropriate products for you to use to best suit your unique situation.
- We assist you your family and your business whenever a claim is made to ensure you get what is due to you at a time you need the money most.
- We balance your need for protection and peace of mind against your financial constraints to provide the most comprehensive and cost-effective cover available
What cover can I get?
Personal Insurance coverage focuses on ensuring that we can protect your current lifestyle (and that of your family) in the event of sickness, injury or death. The four types of insurance you will most commonly hear about are Income Protection, Trauma, Total & Permeant Disablement (TPD) and Life.