Is your business giving you freedom? Or is it taking up all your spare time?
In business, every day you make decisions that influence how your business and your team perform.
✓ Are you struggling to meet your regulatory and reporting deadlines?
✓ Are you having hassles with work scheduling your staff?
✓ Do you know if you are meeting and understanding your employee obligations?
✓ Are you in control of your cash flow?
✓ Do you know the future direction for your business in the next 12 months and beyond?
To make the best decisions, it is essential that you get the right advice; advice that is tailored to your circumstances and is explained in everyday language.
At Carrick Aland our experienced team can assist you in the everyday financial decisions in your business.
How do we do that?
- We take the time during each year to visit your business or farm and get to know you. That way, we are best placed to offer the right advice when needed
- We explain things in everyday language that you will understand
- We encourage you to contact us regularly and get advice before making critical business decisions, which can sometimes have unforeseen and far reaching financial, taxation and risk consequences
- We are constantly upgrading and maintaining our skills so that we can offer the right advice and stay ahead of changes in the business environment
- We run a program of useful and informative client seminars throughout the year for you to attend
- We share it around. At Carrick Aland our knowledge is not centered around a lucky few. Rather, all of our business services team members are highly skilled professionals who are able to look after you, on the spot, in most circumstances