Carrick Aland has moved to a streamlined easy-to-use electronic signing platform via FuseSign
One of our highest priorities is getting documentation out to our clients as quickly and securely as possible and with FuseSign we can achieve both of these effortlessly while providing you with the best experience possible.
What does this mean for you?
Within FuseSign we will set you up with your contact details including your mobile number. Mobile numbers are important in the FuseSign process as this acts as your authenticator when signing your documentation.
Once we have prepared your document bundle within the new platform there are a few simple steps to review and sign.
Follow the steps or watch this short video, below, to be guided through:
- You’ll receive a document bundle link via email. This will come from a FuseSign email address on behalf our office.
- In the body of the email there will be a link to open your secure document bundle.
- You will then be presented with an online view of your documents to review and digitally sign.
- Click the Sign Document button and, to validate you are signing the documents, you will receive a personal SMS verification code to your mobile number for you to enter.
- Once your documents have been authorised and signed, you will receive an automated email as soon as all parties have finalised their signing actions in the bundle.
Going forward we see Digital Signing via FuseSign as a quick and simple way to deliver and have you approve and sign documents.
We are still very happy to sit down with you to sign your documentation or post your documentation if that is what you would prefer.
If at any time you are unsure how to proceed with signing your document bundle, have any questions about the information you’ve supplied please call our office and we’ll more than happy to assist. Just call the Carrick Aland team in Dalby, Toowoomba or Chinchilla on 07 4669 9800.