P&Cs Qld working with Not-for-Profit team within the Australian Tax Office
As part of efforts to assist P&Cs throughout Queensland in the Cash Boost assessment process.
Due to the unique nature of P&Cs, some P&Cs have had difficulties receiving the Cash Boost. P&Cs fall into one of these three categories:
- You have received the Cash Boost automatically.
- You believe you are eligible, however:
– you have not contacted the ATO to confirm
– you have lodged a dispute with the ATO for review but have not yet heard back.
- You didn’t realise you may be eligible.
The ATO Not-for-Profit team are keen to work with P&Cs Qld to ensure all eligible P&Cs receive their Cash Boost entitlement. In order to streamline the process, P&Cs are invited to complete a survey.
NOTE: survey is only open to P&Cs who meet the ATO’s eligibility criteria:
- annual turnover of under $50 million
- have employees processed via PAYG withholding
- had an ABN before 12 March 2020
- lodged BAS on or before 12 March 2020 or not registered for GST but collecting PAYG Withholding.
The survey is open until 16 September. Click here to complete the survey now.
The CAConnect team at Carrick Aland is here to help. Please contact us on 07 4669 9800 if you need any assistance with your P&C bookkeeping and/or payroll.